Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Anything Christmas/Holiday Goes


It's time for my first post as a memberof the Christmas Cards All Year Round Design Team!


I've joined the Christmas Belles and will posting on the 15th of each month with a reminder about our challenge.

This month our theme is 'anything Christmas/holiday goes' - all the details about the challenge are here and the mid-challenge reminder post is here.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:
 For my card I've used:

'Hanging Kitty' digi stamp from Imagine That Digis
paper from Trimcraft and Craft Creations
snowflake punch
Promarkers
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 'anything goes'
Fussy and Fancy Friday - 'Christmas in July'
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen! always lovely to see your creations - and I'm honored to be sponsoring another one of Deanne's blog challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! i love the image and colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter with a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image for a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Good Luck!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...